- The administrator of your personal information collected through the Online Store is Marcin Sienicki, established under the name of SOLID-DATA based in
Wolomin 05-200, 1 Maja 46, Poland, entered into the Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity, VAT-ID PL1250887909, REGON 014848216.
- Personal data will be processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR).
- The provision of your personal data to us is voluntary. However, without providing us with your personal data necessary to conclude a sales agreement results in the inability to conclude such a contract.
- The personal data provided are processed in the manner for which the Buyer agreed in the scope of:
The administrator is entitled to process personal data of Customers:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract (provision of services and sales of products) and after-sales service (complaints, returns, exchange of goods)
- conducting analyzes and statistics as well as for the needs of business activity of the Online Store
- conducting marketing activities of Online Store
- contact with the customer
for the purposes of the completion and execution of contracts, i.e. to process your order and payment and to deliver ordered goods, also administrartor will use your e-mail-address to inform you about the purchase order status and delivery details.
We collect data necessary for the proper processing of orders. The collected data will not be communicated to other parties, except for delivery companies(Fedex or Polish Post) and companies servicing payments for orders(PayPal, Przelewy24 or Dotpay).
We do not use Customer data for purposes other than for the conclusion and execution of contracts between Customer and Online Store. We will not release your personal data for outside marketing purposes. We provide your data only to companies entrusted with the implementation of the contract. That is in detail:
- Customer name,
- Customer address,
- Customer phone number,
- Customer e-mail,
If you have chosen PayPal payment method, the following pieces of personal information are required to be passed on to PayPal (Europe) S.á.r.l. & Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, to enable your payment to be processed further:
- FedEx Express Polska Sp. z o.o. Kolejowa 323 05-092 Lomianki, Poland for shipping goods.
- Poczta Polska S.A. Rodziny Hiszpańskich 8, 00-940 Warszawa, Poland for shipping goods.
- Order number
- Order amount
- Customer name and address
- Customer phone number
- Customer email
If you have chosen Credit Card payment method, the following pieces of personal information are required to be passed on to Dotpay Sp. z o.o. Wielicka 72, 30-552 Krakow, Poland or DialCom24 Sp. z o.o. Kanclerska 15 60-327 Poznan, Poland or PayPro SA Kanclerska 15 60-327 Poznan, Poland(depending on choosen payment processing company), to enable your payment to be processed further:
Customer name and address
Customer phone number
If you by choice have created an account in our Online Store, we use your personal data collected further in order to register you for any future visits respectively shopping in our Online Store. Then you do not have to re-enter this data at every single order and you may view your orders history within your customer’s account. Also with created account you will have option to give a review of products bought in our Online Store.
Customers contact information can be used to make contact with them when it is necessary (eg. In the case of dealing with complaints).
Each time Customer visits our Online Store, our system automatically logs data including IP address, date and time, page visited, downloaded file names, the type of browser and the operating system used, website that you have used to visit our Online Store(refering website), and then store this data for a maximum period of three months. This data is only stored, evaluated and then subsequently deleted for statistical purposes, performance adjustment and to identify and prevent any attacks on our website.
The Customer has the right to access their personal data, update them, remove or limit processing, make an objection to processing, withdraw consent to their processing and the right to transfer them..
The Customer may submit a request to stop processing their personal data by online store, email, fax or phone. This termination of the provision of electronic services and the deletion of the account of the Customer.
Online Store is entitled to process Customers personal data only for the purpose and scope specified in the Terms of Trade.
With separate consent of the Customer, Online Shop may process personal data for marketing purposes and to send on its own behalf informations including newsletters, by means of electronic communication, including e-mail and/or sms.
As far as Customer have opted for “Newsletter”, we may process and use his email address also in order to send him our newsletter containing our offers. Customer may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time via the unsubscribe link in every newsletter or online by logging to his account and unchecking “Newsletter“ option.
Online Store uses security measures to protect data from loss, misuse or alteration. Right of access to Customers personal data are restricted, so that
this information would not be in the hands of unauthorized persons. Access to personal data is only granted to a limited number of authorized persons in
accordance with applicable law.
Personal data processed for purposes related to the implementation of the contract of sale will be processed for the period required for the contract, then the data may be archived and stored for the period appropriate for the limitation of claims. Personal data processed for marketing purposes will be processed until the consent of the Buyer is revoked.
In case of doubts as to the correctness of the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
- Order number
- Order amount
- Customer email
hobby, movie props, collectibles, fantasy, movie replicas, fantasy collectibles, scale models, figurines,